PANGAEA - Data Publisher for Earth & Environmental Science is delighted to invite you to the “de.NBI Community Workshop: PANGAEA”
When: 04 November 21, 2pm - 5pm (30 min for breaks included)
Where: Online (via Zoom - please register here)
This workshop is aimed at all those who are interested in publishing scientific data and in topics related to research data management, and who want to take a look behind the scenes of a large scientific data repository.
Our agenda will revolve around these questions, among others:
- What does PANGAEA actually do, and what services does it provide?
- What role does it play in the data life cycle?
- How do I find data on PANGAEA, and how do I get access to it?
- Why should I publish my data at all, and why is PANGAEA a good place to do so?
- How exactly can I publish my data on PANGAEA, and what licences can I use?
Do you have any questions? Please write to us at infopangaeade, or directly to lars.moellerpangaeade.
The event will be held in English and will be conducted via the video conferencing tool Zoom. The seminar will not be recorded.